BRITTA SINN the Alchemist

BRITTA SINN the Alchemist
the driven energy, empowered by sinn from where it all began to the very end

HAVE A MOUTHFUL

HAVE A MOUTHFUL
it's a sinn not to

@ Sinnfull sky is the limtd

@ Sinnfull sky is the limtd
Sinnfull ice cream knows no limits, we have already reached over 375 flavors, what ever happens from here we know we keep to our side of the deal as we satisfy our customers desires. Watch this space as we reach the sky.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

SINNFULL ICE CREAM EST.2002












SINNFULL ICE CREAM est. 2002

Owner and Alchemist, Britta Sinn

I married a Sinn, I was not born one. Sinn means senses and I always endeavor to tantalize all the senses.

I am a pastry chef by training and passionate about ice cream. My inspiration came from my parents who had an ice cream business and my father was taught by thѐ Master Italian ice cream maker. I spent my teenage years behind the scoop counter. What I am doing now is different to what my parent’s classical approach, but they are the reason why I am trying to make the best ice cream possible. There seems to be confusion as to whether the Chinese or Italians discovered ice cream. I might not have discovered ice cream, but I hope to be known one day as the one to perfect it.

What makes Sinnfull Ice Cream different you might ask? Well let me tell you.

My ice cream is hand made in batch freezers, by real people. No continuous freezing, pumping 120% air into the ice cream. The ice cream has a maximum over run of 20%. When one litre of Sinnfull ice cream melts, you have one litre of mixture in the tub.

My ice cream has a minimum butter fat content of 16%.

Typical Italian ice cream contains eggs. I do not use eggs, due to the amount of consumer allergies, but my unique recipe maintains the creaminess and full texture associated with premium ice cream.

All ingredients are made on the premises, for example, the toffee, cookies, brownies etc. The ice cream contains all real, natural ingredients. No additives, no colorants, no artificial flavorings or preservatives.

The main ingredients are: Ayrshire Cream, butter, sugar and vegetable stabilizer. And then of course the Sinnfull ingredient: Love, Passion and positive energy. I am passionate about my product and for me, the most vital part my ice cream is: using the best ingredients and never sacrificing the quality, no matter what the cost.

I have 3 outlets at present: Camps Bay, Sea Point and Wembley Square. I plan on increasing the number of Sinnfull scoop outlets, slowly over time, to create a Sinnfull brand awareness and destination stores.

 I have created more than 360 flavors and still counting. For commercial purposes, I will only be releasing seven Sinnfull flavors at present, with plans to increase the Sinnfull portfolio to eleven.

Using the unusual names as flavors has set me apart from the competition, as everyone should know that Very Yummy and Addictions for example are Sinnfull.

My Vision:

My plan for the future is to make my packaging 100% biodegradable. Not just that the packaging will disintegrate, but that it will give back to the earth by acting as compost. I would like to incorporate a seed and encourage the consumers to plant their containers. My dream is to build Sinnfull forests. I know that my end goal is to make a difference, not only by giving the consumer a product to remember, but also showing them that by purchasing my product, they will see almost immediately, and not in 20 years, the added value they can bring to this planet.

I hope that you all can see my vision and plans and the value to our Sinnergy.

Yours Sinnfully

Britta Sinn

 

No comments: